Equality and Diversity
Volleyball England supports the principle of equal opportunities for all participants, member, representatives and employees whilst working for, or on behalf of Volleyball England.....visit the Equality and Diversity section for more details.
Safeguarding and Welfare
Volleyball England is committed to creating and maintaining a safe and positive environment for all young people to participate in volleyball. ......visit the Safeguarding and Club Welfare section for more details.
Volleyball England prides itself on being a clean sport and works hard to maintain its image. It is committed to ensuring that high standards are set for fair play and a drug-free sport while protecting the spirit of the game.....visit the Anti-Doping section for more details.
Find Clubs / Events
- 25 MarchU15 National Championships (Divisional)
- 26 MarchSitting Grand Prix Semi Finals
- 01-02 AprilNational Cup Finals
- 23 AprilSitting Volleyball Cup
- 29-30 AprilAshcombe Doubles and Triples
- 06-07 MaySuper 8s & Grand Prix Finals
- 27-29 MayInter-Regional Championships
- 24-25 JuneAshcombe Volleyball Tournament