Volunteering Opportunities - Sainsbury's 2014 School Games
29th May 2014
Would you like to play a part in the Sainsbury's 2014 School Games?
Volleyball England is offering you the opportunity to be involved in the Sainsbury's 2014 School Games in Manchester from Thursday 4th to Sunday 7th September 2014.
There are a range of fantastic volunteer roles including Assistant Technical Delegate, Court Managers, Courtside Assistant Manager, Competition Results Manager, Media Manager, Media Assistant, Statisticians, Safeguarding Officer
Benefits of being an Official:
● The opportunity to work at a major event with some of the UK’s top junior athletes
● Develop a range of transferable skills which look great on your CV
● Accommodation provided if not local
● Travel expenses covered by prior agreement
● Meals and other refreshments
To register your interest in volunteering please check out our Volunteering page here, complete the application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note - the deadline for application is Friday 13th June.
If you require any additional information or have any questions please contact Jonathan Moore, Competitions Manager on email@example.com.