Volleyball England seeks Finance Assistant
14th January 2020
Volleyball England, the governing body for volleyball, beach volleyball and sitting volleyball in England, is on the lookout for a Finance Assistant.
If you have a passion for sport and want to develop your career in finance, this is the perfect role for you.
The Finance Assistant is responsible for assisting the Financial Controller in the preparation and maintenance of all financial records, which support the efficient and effective running of Volleyball England.
- Have a logical approach to organising and managing financial tasks.
- Experience in purchase ledger and sales ledger maintenance.
- Experience of conducting bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Be able to deliver projects and general activities on time, with high attention to detail.
- Have experience of accounting systems, ideally Xero, although this is not essential.
- Good knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
In return, we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a great team based out of Loughborough University’s SportPark, which is home to many of the country’s top sports governing bodies.
- Training and study support, as appropriate, to develop you and progress in your finance career.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Free parking and great facilities at SportPark.
Closing date: 24th January 2020.
Completed application forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org along with an equal opportunities questionnaire. Applications without the Volleyball England application form will not be accepted.
Candidates who are successful at the application stage will be notified about next steps by the end of January.