Agenda for Volleyball England's virtual AGM
24th September 2020
Below is the agenda for Volleyball England's virtual AGM, which begins at 10am on Saturday, 26th September.
- Welcome and meeting protocol
- Opening comments
- The Game Plan – Volleyball England’s new 10-year strategy
- The 2019/20 Annual Report
Outcome of AGM resolutions
- To re-appoint Duncan and Toplis as auditors
- To re-appoint Freda Bussey as a director of the Company
- To re-appoint Alex Bialokoz as Talent Delivery Lead
- To appoint Richard Osborne as Sitting Volleyball Lead
Volleyball England Foundation update
Please note that after the AGM business has concluded, there will be a briefing from Sue Storey, CEO of Volleyball England, related to the new restrictions that have been introduced to indoor sport.
The AGM will be broadcast via Microsoft Teams and is open for anyone to attend. Use the following link on Saturday, 26th September to join: https://bit.ly/2YRMdkp
If you intend to watch the AGM, you are advised to download the Microsoft Teams app onto your computer, tablet or mobile phone ahead of time and to test the link included above to see if you can enter the waiting lobby.
If you have any questions about the AGM, or need some help tuning in, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there.