How to Organise a Course
Decide which course you would like to run. You can find out about all our courses via the links on the left hand side of this page or in our Guide to Volleyball England Courses document.
Once you know which course you would like to organise, please complete the appropriate booking form:
- Workshops for Teachers (Volley2s (online guide), Mini Volley, Super Mini Volley)
- Courses for Young People (Young: Leaders (undergoing re-development), Event Volunteers, Referees)
- Volleyball England Assistant Coach Award (please note these are not yet bookable. If you are interested in organising a course, please email email@example.com)
- UKCC Level 2
- Beach Volleyball Coaching Clinic
- Activator/Sitting Volleyball Workshop
- Referee Courses
All booking forms must be received at least six weeks before the proposed start date of the course.
Please return booking forms for coaching courses to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please return booking forms for refereeing courses to: email@example.com
Once your booking form has been received, you will receive acknowledgement from Volleyball England. If there are any questions or queries about your booking form, you will be contacted by an appropriate member of staff.
We will then check our tutors’ availability to deliver the proposed course. If an appropriate tutor is available, then you will be given further information on how you/your candidates can book onto the course.
If a tutor is unavailable on the proposed dates on your booking form, we will get back to you to try to arrange the course on alternative dates.
Please do not book any non-refundable facility hire unless approval has been given by Volleyball England.
For information on course cancellation, please view our Cancellation Policy here.
For any questions about organising a course, please contact the Volleyball England Hub via email or call 01509 227722
Course Policies and Procedures
To view the current course policies and procedures, please visit the relevant webpage here.