Teach on the beach!
20th March 2019
Have a passion for beach volleyball? Interested in coaching the sport? Then, the Beach Volleyball Coaching Clinic is the perfect way to get started.
Taking place in Oxford on Wednesday 17th and Thursday 18th April 2019, the two-day clinic will see attendees learn more about the intricacies of the sport and provide them with the tools, knowledge and resources to start coaching on the sand. The course is for anyone over the age of 16 who has an interest in for beach volleyball – whether they’re a current coach or not!
Clinic at a glance:
- Two-day beach volleyball coaching clinic
- Learn to coach on the sand
- 17th April (9am-5pm) and 18th April (9.30am-4.30pm)
- Oxford Beach Volleyball Courts, Park Close, Oxford, OX2 8NP
- £140 per person
- Led by Denise Austin – former international, national champion and beach volleyball expert
- Suitable for ages 16+ and all levels of experience
What you will get:
- Expert tuition each day from Denise Austin
- A free copy of 'Beach Volleyball: A guidebook to the beach game' worth £15
- A certificate on completion of the course (to be qualified to independently lead beach volleyball sessions, you will also need to hold a Level 2 coaching qualification)
What you’ll need to bring:
- Suitable clothing for outdoor beach practice
- Pen and notebook
- Food and drink for both days of the course