Volleyball England seeks Project Delivery Team Officers
7th February 2020
Volleyball England, the governing body for volleyball, beach volleyball and sitting volleyball in England, is looking to recruit 2 Project Delivery Team Officers.
These roles are ideal for applicants with strong administrative skills as well as graduates, particularly those who have a passion for sports.
Project Delivery Team Officers support a wide range of projects and programmes across competitions, education and talent administration.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administrative support for projects that exist and emerge from the Volleyball England strategy.
- Providing regular updates to project leads and coordinators concerning project progress.
- Maintaining records and producing written reports using relevant software packages.
- Nurturing and maintaining links with relevant stakeholders.
- Supporting office functions, including answering the phone and processing mail.
In return, we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a great team based out of Loughborough University’s SportPark, which is home to many of the country’s top sports governing bodies.
- Training and study support, where appropriate, to develop you and progress in your career.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Free parking and great facilities at SportPark.
Completed application forms should be emailed to email@example.com along with an equal opportunities questionnaire. Applications without the Volleyball England application form will not be accepted.
Closing date: Midday on 21st February 2020.
Candidates who are successful at the application stage will be notified about the next steps by the end of February.