How to watch Volleyball England’s 2021 AGM
23rd July 2021
Our 2021 Annual General Meeting will take place on Saturday, 24th July at our head offices in SportPark, Loughborough University, Loughborough, LE11 3QF.
In light of Government guidance this will be an in-person AGM, so if you are planning to attend please pre-register here.
Club secretaries of affiliated clubs are also encouraged to complete the appointment form, which will have been sent to them via email, ahead of the deadline at 5pm on Thursday, 22nd July.
Members will have the opportunity to watch proceedings from 3.30pm via a live stream. Scroll down to find out how to view the live stream.
The following is scheduled to take place at the AGM:
- Receive from the Directors the draft full statement of accounts of the Company and the auditor’s comments on those accounts for the financial year ended 31st March 2021.
- Receive a report by the Directors containing a review of the operating activities of the Company since the previous AGM and the Company's annual report.
- Note the appointment by the Board of Phil French as an Independent Appointed Director and the re-appointment of Adam Walker as an Independent Appointed Director and Chair and the re-appointment of Clare Francis and Andres Hernandez as Independent Appointed Directors.
Additionally, the following resolutions will be considered and, if thought fit, approved:
- To re-appoint Duncan and Toplis as auditor of the Company to hold office from the conclusion of this meeting until the conclusion of the next general meeting of the Company at which statement of accounts are laid and to authorise the directors to fix their remuneration.
- To re-appoint Simon Griffiths who is retiring by rotation in accordance with the Company’s Articles as an Executive Director.
- To appoint Jake Sheaf in accordance with the Company’s Articles as an Executive Director.
- To appoint Alastair Marks in accordance with the Company’s Articles as an Executive Director.
- To appoint Jess Plumridge in accordance with the Company’s Articles as an Executive Director.
- To appoint Ronu Miah in accordance with the Company’s Articles as an Executive Director.
- To appoint any person as a Delivery Lead as notified to voting members in advance in accordance with the timetable accompanying the notice of Annual General Meeting.
There will also be an update from the Volleyball England Foundation.
AGM live stream
The AGM will be live streamed for members to watch via Microsoft Teams. Please note our live stream was previously incorrectly advertised as being available to watch on YouTube.
For the best experience, you are advised to download the Microsoft Teams app onto your computer, tablet, or mobile phone ahead of time and to test the link provided below to see if you can enter the waiting lobby.
To watch the AGM from 3.30pm on Saturday, 24th July, please use the following link to join the meeting, including your name and club in your guest name: https://bit.ly/3eATddp
A recording of the AGM is available to watch back here: https://youtu.be/iJV-Da08azk?t=1